Music Organizations and Associations
Music organizations and associations in the US, Canada, and elsewhere that have an online presence.
The official web site of The Association of British Orchestras, the national body representing the collective interests of professional orchestras throughout the UK and you can find details of all our members on this site, orchestral facts and information as well as the latest news and comment on the issues that affect British orchestras.
- American Federation of Musicians
The largest organization in the world representing the interests of professional musicians. Whether negotiating fair agreements, protecting ownership of recorded music, securing benefits such as health care and pension, or lobbying our legislators, the AFM is committed to raising industry standards and placing the professional musician in the foreground of the cultural landscape.
- American Youth Symphony
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- Arkansas Symphony Orchestra
- Australian Music Association
Australian Music Association is the industry body for the music products sector – wholesalers, manufacturers, retailers and associated services for musical instruments, pro audio, print music, lighting and computer music.
- Battleground Arts Center Symphony Orchestra
(Monmouth County New Jersey)
- Boston Chamber Music Society
- Boulder Concert Band
- Boulder Friends of Jazz
- Boulder Philharmonic Orchestra
- Boulder Youth Orchestras
- Boulder Youth Symphony
- Canadian Brass
Chanticleer is an internationally known, 12-men (usually a cappella) choral group whose home is in San Francisco, CA.
- College Music Society
Promotes music teaching and learning, musical creativity and expression, research and dialogue, and diversity and interdisciplinary interaction.A consortium of college, conservatory, university, and independent musicians and scholars interested in all disciplines of music, the Society provides leadership and serves as an agent of change by addressing concerns facing music in higher education.
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra
- Dallas Wind Symphony
- Detroit Symphony Orchestra
- Fremont Symphony Orchestra
- Glendale Philharmonic Orchestra
- Glendale Symphony Orchestra
- Guitar Foundation of America
Established in 1973, the Guitar Foundation of America is the largest classical guitar organization in the world. It is a non-profit corporation dedicated to classical guitar performance, literature and history.
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
- International Artists Group
classical artists management agency in NYC
- London Symphony Orchestra
- Longwood Symphony Orchestra (Boston, MA)
- Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Madison Symphony Orchestra
- Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra
- Minnesota Orchestra
- Music Teachers' Association of California
- Musica Silvestra Orchestra (The Netherlands)
- National Association of Schools of Music
An organization of schools, conservatories, colleges and universities with approximately 641 accredited institutional members.
- National Youth Orchestra of Canada
- New Jersey Symphony Orchestra
- New England Philharmonic
- New York City Opera
- New York Philharmonic
- New Zealand Symphony Orchestra
- Nittany Valley Symphony - State College, PA
- OPERA America
Serves and strengthens the field of opera by providing a variety of informational, technical, and administrative resources to the greater opera community.
- Opera Colorado
- Orchestra London Canada
- Orchestra Sonoma
(formerly Rohnert Park Chamber Orchestra.) 1997 ASCAP Award winner, Nan Washburn, Conductor
- Phantom Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps
This corps is the only one totally dedicated to all-classical programming.
- Philharmonia Orchestra
- Piano Technicians Guild
The Piano Technicians Guild (PTG) is the world's premier source of expertise in piano service and technology. The mission of the Piano Technicians Guild is to promote the highest possible standards of piano service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members
- Princeton University Band
- Pro Arte Chamber Orchestra of Boston
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute Music Organizations
- Salem Chamber Orchestra
- The San Diego Young Artists' Symphony Orchestra
- San Francisco Early Music Society
A community-based, membership organization dedicated to the advancement of historically-informed performance of early music. It is unique in providing a full spectrum of programs to the general public, to amateur and professional musicians, and to children.
- San Francisco Symphony
- Saskatoon Symphony
- Stanford Symphony Orchestra
- Surrey Youth Orchestra
- Symphony Pro Musica
- Symphony Silicon Valley
- Terre Haute Symphony Orchestra
- University of Oslo Symphony Orchestra
- Utah Symphony
- Vancouver Symphony Orchestra
- Vienna Symphony Orchestra
- Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra