1) We cannot be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
2) Do not order items that are illegal to import into your country. Laws are different in every country. It is the customer's responsibility to check with their Customs office to see if their country permits the shipment of our products to their country. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to orders returned by customs as "illegal to import."
3) If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue a refund unless all products are returned to us in their original condition. If the package is returned to us by Customs Officials, the customer is still responsible for any shipping charges. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to orders returned by customs as "unclaimed."
4) You are responsible for return shipping charges on exchanges/returns and warrantied items as well as return shipping back to you.
5) Your country may have import duties or taxes that are due on your order when you receive it. We have no way of knowing what the cost will be, and you are responsible for these fees. If this is a concern, please check with your local customs/postal official before ordering. We are required by law to include a commercial invoice with all international shipments, and we cannot reduce the dollar value on your invoice or mark your package as "gift".
6) Please Note: All prices quoted within our site are in US funds. If you would like to get an exact conversion in your currency, please use the currency converter found here:
7) We require a $50 minimum merchandise total (US funds) on all international orders, excluding shipping costs. We reserve the right to verify Credit Card account numbers on all International orders prior to shipping. The BILL TO: and SHIP TO: addresses must be the same, and the BILL TO: address must also be the same as the registered BILL TO: on file with the Credit Card company. Due to problems with credit cards on some international orders, we currently accept credit card orders from the following countries only:
Also note that credit cards from non-U.S. countries may take longer to verify, resulting in a delay in shipping.
We WILL accept orders from anywhere in the world. However, orders from all other countries must be prepaid in full with U.S. funds by Western Union, US Money Order, wire transfer (with a $20 fee), personal check drawn on US bank, or cashiers check drawn from a U.S. bank. Please inquire at your local bank about how you can get an International Money Order or Check drawn in US Funds through a US Bank.
8) All International Orders will be normally be shipped via the US Postal Service. We do this in order to keep costs down, and to allow us to ship places that FedEx does not. If you need expidited shipping, please let us know in the comments section of your order.
9) DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH SHIPPING, WE NO LONGER SHIP ETHNIC INSTRUMENTS INTERNATIONALLY!