Music Outfitters Online Gift Certificates can be ordered in
any amount starting at $5.00 to $200. They are sent via e-mail to any individual
with a valid e-mail address, or they can be mailed to the recipient for an
additional $0.50. The recipient must also have a valid shipping address.
Buying Online Gift Certificates
To make your purchase, simply:
- Fill out the order form.
- Click "Add to Cart".
- Continue shopping, if desired.
- Fill out the required fields in the "Ordered By" section.
- In the "Deliver To" fields, fill out all the information
for the reciepient of the Gift Certificate.
- In the "Comments or Special Instructions" field, enter
the email address of the recipient if the certificate is to be sent by email.
- Proceed through the rest of the checkout.
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate
Redeeming an Online Gift Certificate is easy. Follow these simple steps:
- Shop Music Outfitters and select items you wish to purchase.
- When you're ready to checkout, click "Checkout."
- Proceed through the checkout. Choose "Gift Certificate" as
the Payment Method.
Rules and Regulations for Online Gift Certificates:
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) does NOT
cover the total order amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of
the purchase with a valid credit card, check, or money order.
- If the amount of your Online Gift Certificate(s) is for MORE
than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored for your
- Online Gift Certificates are non-transferable, non-refundable
and are not redeemable for cash.
- We cannot replace lost or stolen Online Gift Certificates.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact our
Customer Service Department.
- Gift certificates are good for one calendar year after the
date they are issued.